Loading...
offer.com.cy
grru
LOGIN POST AN AD

Land In Politiko Nicosia Cyprus

for sale in Nicosia, Politiko

Publish: 08 Sep 21, views: 7

Price:  €65.000

(0 votes)

(You must log in to rate)

Size (m²)12970 sqm
Listing ID:L-98245
Price €65.000
Information from owner
For land of 12,970 sq.m. in Politiko. 49% of the land lies within zone D1, whereas the rest 51% within Zone Ζ3 (protected are), with 10% building density, 10% coverage ratio and allowance for one-floor building of 5 metres height.  
 
Πωλείται χωράφι 13,000 τ.μ. στο Πολιτικό. Το μισό χωράφι (49%) είναι δασώδες και εμπίπτει στην Ζώνη Δ1, ενώ το υπόλοιπο χωράφι (51%) ανήκει στην προστατευόμενη Ζώνη Ζ3, με συντελεστή δόμησης 10%, ποσοστό κάλυψης 10% και με δυνατότητα ανέγερσης κτιρίου ενός ορόφου σε ύψος 5 μέτρων.
 

Contact Name: Nicosia Office  (Business Advertiser)

region: Nicosia

Show Phone
+357xxxxxxxx

Share this ad

RELATED CLASSIFIEDS